Life's a pretty precious...

Life's a pretty precious...

Tuesday, 14 February 2017

THE 'B' WORD...and DRESSED (ALMOST) IN WHITE...

The 'B' Word...Balance
Defined as "a steady position so it doesn't fall"; "a situation in which 
different elements are equal or in the correct proportions"; an even 
distribution of weight enabling someone or something to remain upright and steady". 

My mind is balanced when it's clear - open 
to creativity and opportunity. 
When my body is balanced it's energised, strong and flexible -
movement is easeful.



When I'm balanced I'm free to be spontaneous, adventurous...to follow my intuition...

 

"...Available to constant flow and change, 
I can balance
at the edge of the 
unknown and 
experience 
fearlessness." 
Eva Karczag








Hang off the edge...
Breathe...
Let go...
Soar...

 





















Venture as far as I dare...


"Why not go out on a limb? 
       That's where the fruit is."
                           Mark Twain


When I'm balanced I'm
 Free from expectations, time restraints...
Weightless...
Healthly...
Joyful...
Loving...

My soul is nourished...




Namaste



Dressed (almost) in white...
Balinese lace white camisole, fisherman's pants,
Mexican turquoise (remaining one of a pair of earrings, a gift from J.B. 
over 30 years ago) now a pendant, turquoise drop earrings...
Twerked fisherman's pants, pre loved camisole, beautiful hand crafted obi belt - birthday gift a couple of years ago from (the other) Liz, oyster shell earrings, gift from my sister-in-law, Cate, last Christmas...





6 comments:

  1. You look poised, calm and beautiful, Elizabeth. Just looking at your pictures feels soothing, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful series of photographs , you look absolutely radiant. The balance of body and mind so important but tricky to achieve (or is that just me).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jill, thank you for your lovely words. And no, it's not just you - I think most of us have that challenge but I'm working on it!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful set of photos, a vision of poise in white!
    My Wii Fit told me that my balance was perfect this morning when I did my daily yoga work-out. xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Vix (I had to Google Wii Fit!! LOL) From one yogi to another, Namaste. xx

      Delete