Life's a pretty precious...

Life's a pretty precious...

Friday, 3 June 2016

WHEN A SCARF IS A HAT...


After the cold winds down south, it was delicious to be caught without a hat in a burst of Indian summer  sun at The Beaches Market at Warriewood in Sydney...

 
My favourite Indian scarf (discovered in a pile of treasure at the Bellingen market) served me well...with peasant blouse I still love most and op shop jeans...




  There's nothing better than being able to access delicious, fresh food
direct from the grower...fruit, vegetables, meats and fish, cheeses, breads...
hand made and unique clothing and homewares...a true rural feel just a stone's throw
from the golden sands and the ocean...and pony rides for the children (my youngest grand daughter grinned from ear to ear aboard Smoky)



I never tire of the glorious surprise of walking out in the grey dawn and then - the sunrise!
And couldn't resist getting out early on Narrabeen beach to breathe it in...




Coffee... DRIFTWOOD in Narrabeen...love this cafe





Shared on http://stylecrone.com/hat-attack





4 comments:

  1. Hm, you seem to be living in paradise! Love your scarf as a hat.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Melanie. Yes, I do live in Paradise...a scarf...so many uses, love them.

      Delete
  2. I have yet to master wearing a scarf as a hat. You make it look chic and easy.

    What a stunning sunrise. Lucky you!

    bisous
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Suzanne, I do like wrapping scarves around my head in different ways but this one came out of necessity - the sun!! - and managed to look and feel great too.

      Delete