Life's a pretty precious...

Life's a pretty precious...

Saturday, 21 May 2016

EMBRACE...SEASONAL CHANGE


The long summer has softened, air like a pashmina brushing my skin.

J.B.'s motorbike needed new tyres so we left the early valley mist and headed for the coast. Put on my "holiday hat" - it folds down to nothing, I've had it for years...the natural fibre smell transports me to exotic memories and as I breathed the balmy sea air I immediately felt on holidays.




I borrowed the trousers  - Ubud, Bali markets 1999 - from J.B. some time ago (adjusted the waist to fit) and somehow they've stayed in my closet ever since... 

 My handmade shrug, locally made and purchased at the Bellingen market is a constant companion at this time of the year. It's reversible too!



 Salt and sun kissed after our walk over Mutton Bird Island to the wild Pacific Ocean side, it was time to reflect on the beautiful part of the world in which I live...




 Indian silver and turquoise earrings a gift some years ago from J.B...
And then time to indulge in great coffee at Artisti, Coffs Harbour...

 J.B. 


No comments:

Post a Comment